Overview (organizational chart)
- Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi
- Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Ralph Hexter
- Vice chancellors
- Vice provosts and others
- UC Davis Administrative Policies
The official site for all UC Davis administrative policies and delegations of authority.
- Executive Recruitments
Major administrative units
Serving as the major personnel office for the academic side of the house, this office provides leadership and oversight for the recruiting, appointing, advancing and retaining our faculty.
The Office of Administration merged with the Office of Resource Management and Planning effective Oct. 1, 2009, into the Division of Administrative and Resource Management.
The new division supports the Davis campus in three broad areas: resource planning and finance, facilities and land management, and safety services. Its responsibilities include developing the campus budget; planning, designing, operating and stewarding the campus’s physical and natural resources; managing human resources; and providing for the health and safety of the campus community and its visitors.
- Accounting and Financial Services
- Budget and Institutional Analysis
- Campus Planning and Community Resources
- Capital Resource Management
- Design and Construction Management
- Environmental Stewardship
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Safety Services
- UC Davis Fire Department
- UC Davis Police Department
Development and Alumni Relations is engaged in helping UC Davis reach its potential through philanthropic support and in supporting UC Davis alumni and retirees to maintain a lifelong connection to the university.
As an advocate for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars, this office also supports the faculty and staff members engaged in graduate education, and administers policies affecting graduate studies.
Our integrated academic health system encompasses the UC Davis School of Medicine, the hospital and clinical services of UC Davis Medical Center, and the 800-member physician group known as UC Davis Medical Group.
This unit provides leadership and coordination for all aspects of campuswide IT policy and planning, and provides support in the areas of communication networking, telecommunications, computing, and instructional technology and digital media services.
- Classroom Technology Services
- Communication Resources
- Data Center and Client Services
- IET Services at-a-glance
- Academic Technology Services
- Office of the Vice Provost
This unit is the primary office for matters related to research and other externally sponsored programs, research compliance, and patenting and licensing of campus intellectual property.
- Interdisciplinary Research Support
- IRB Administration
- Research Compliance and Integrity
- Sponsored Programs
- Intellectual Property Management
- Office of Corporate Relations
Resource Management and Planning
The Office of Resource Management and Planning merged with the Office of Administration, effective Oct. 1, 2009, into Administrative and Resource Management.
The Division of Student Affairs provides a wide array of programs and services that effectively support and enhance students’ UC Davis academic career.
- Advising Services
- Campus Recreation
- Financial Aid
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Student Housing
- Student Affairs Research and Information
- Student Health and Counseling Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
Undergraduate Studies administers academic issues relevant to undergraduate education.
- Internship and Career Center
- Summer Sessions
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- University Writing Program
- Washington Center
Two major areas at the university--continuing, distance and lifelong learning; and international research and educational activities and programs--receive leadership and support from this unit.
- Education Abroad Center
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Fulbright Scholar Programs
- Services for International Students and Scholars
- International Alumni and Development