Take the Campus Community Survey
The UC Office of the President and UC Davis are offering the following incentives, via random drawings, to people who complete the Campus Community Survey:
- $10,000 undergraduate scholarship (1)
- $5,000 graduate academic or professional student stipend (2)
- $5,000 faculty research grant (2)
- $2,000 staff professional development grant (5)
- iPads (2 each location)
Davis campus prizes
- iPads (4)
- $25 Aggie gift cards (75)
- $25 UC Davis Stores gift cards (25)
- $25 restaurant gift cards (10)
- $25 Starbucks gift cards (10)
- $25 iTunes gift cards (10)
- $25 gas gift cards (10)
Sacramento campus prizes
- iPads (8)
- $25 gift cards (100)
This is your opportunity to make your voice heard.
All members of the UC Davis campus community are being offered a chance to take part in what is believed to be the largest campus climate survey ever conducted in American higher education. Your responses will be confidential.
Check your email from AEVC Rahim Reed (Jan. 31 or Feb. 1) with the subject line: Make Your Voice Heard! Take the Campus Community Survey Now.
Campus joins systemwide climate survey
We are students, staff, faculty and administrators, all of us neighbors in our campus community. And word is spreading quickly among us: Take the survey!
The Campus Community Survey is UC Davis’ part of a massive project to gauge the campus climate in the UC system, in what is believed to be the largest such effort ever in American higher education. Your personal responses will be strictly confidential, and your privacy will be protected.
Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi’s email about the survey launch went out on Wednesday (Jan. 30) to everyone on the Davis and Sacramento campuses: “I strongly urge all of you to let your voices be heard in this important effort to make sure our campuses allow everyone to live, learn and work in a supportive and respectful environment, where we are all treated fairly and with dignity, regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, appearance and sexual orientation.”
News and updates:
- Central HR and gymnasts set high bar for survey (Dateline, 2.22.13)
- Survey hits 25 percent mark: Have YOU been heard yet? (Dateline, 2.15.13)
- Survey rewards: Better campus climate, maybe an iPad or a gift card (Dateline, 2.8.13)
- Editorial: Take it (The California Aggie, 1.31.13)
- Chancellor Katehi encourages participation in the Campus Community Survey (1.30.13)
- Campus Climate study to be conducted at UC Davis (The California Aggie, 1.28.13)
- Systemwide survey focuses on campus climate (UC Office of the President, 10.15.12)