UC Davis Today
Kudos to our 2013 graduates!
We give a big congratulations to the more than 8,000 graduates who are walking across the stage to get a hand shake.
Students have earned undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in fields ranging from nursing and veterinary medicine to humanities and agricultural sciences. You can also read about our top student, Nicole Sitkin, who won the 2013 University Medal as well as all of the UC Davis University Medalists and their accomplishments since graduation.
Various graduation speakers are scheduled to inspire the thousands of students who have achieved their academic milestones.
More information about speakers and a list of graduation dates and times are available on the commencement website. Each of the commencements will also be available as live and on-demand webcasts. Be sure to share the link with your friends and family that can’t make it to graduation.
After celebrating, graduates are urged to stay connected with friends and faculty here at UC Davis. The Cal Aggie Alumni Association can keep you up to date on campus news and events even after you graduate. Make the transition from student to alum, which gives you discount on exam prep, access to all UC libraries, nationwide traveling discounts and more.
The Aggie Tradition slideshow above was created by Strategic Communications’ Julia Ann Easley, with UC Davis photos including contributions from the Aggie Traditions winners. On the UC Davis home page: Three siblings in the Chang family are receiving degrees from UC Davis this week: from left, Sarah, master's degree in education; Frank, undergraduate degree in electrical engineering; and Jojo, doctorate in electrical engineering. Gregory Urquiaga/UC Davis photo
Share your graduation on social media
- Post your photos and experiences on the UC Davis Facebook page
- Be inspired with graduation ideas on Pinterest
- Make a six-second Vine video that answers “What are you going to miss about UC Davis and tag it #UCDavis2013, #selfie and/or #Iwillmiss
- Tweet your graduation experience with #UCDavis2013
- Upload your cap style on Instagram or other social media photo sites, using #UCDavis2013, #finallygraduating and #capandgown
- View the social fun on 2013 Commencement(Storify)