Located in the Offices of the Chancellor and Provost, this unit is devoted to campus climate, diversity and inclusiveness.
This council provides campus leaders and the community with advice on how to strengthen and maintain the bonds of community.
- Academic diversity (Offices of the Chancellor and Provost)
- Cross Cultural Center
- Diversity Education Program
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Asexual Intersex Resource Center
- Multicultural resources
- Services for International Students and Scholars
- Harassment and Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program
- Student Disability Center
- Women's Resources and Research Center
This statement affirms the campus's commitment to freedom of expression and a climate free of hate, bias and discrimination of all forms.
Black Family Week, Asian Pacific Culture Week, La Raza Culture Days and Native American Culture Days are just some of the major celebrations of diversity at UC Davis.